Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MEMORIES

In the morning there was sunshine,
when your bright face was nearby.
It was cloudy when I opened my eyes,
which were half sleepy.
It was like thundering when you opened your-
pitch voice to call me “Hai Good Morning”.
I couldn’t bear the lightning of your twinkling eyes,
which were over whelmed with joy.
I could realize that I am not dreaming,
when I started receiving the Rain of Kisses.
It is needless to mention that
“ALL HAVE BECOME MEMORIES”
But the flood of love and affection
is still stagnant in the pool of Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Haree
    it may become MEMORIES. but that memories can fill our life. If it is a drop of love..... it was so precious.Because still that memories fill our heart.

    ReplyDelete

സത്യസന്ധമായ അഭിപ്രായം എഴുതുമല്ലോ?