Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Don’t Forget me.

My life was a pool of darkness
before you came my life.
You brought a ray of light and
you made my day sunny.

Your smile was like a waggie,
easing all my pains.
You loved and understand me
chearing away my tears.

Before you came into my life
I lived in a hell.
Built of trouble, insecurity
into a flower I opened up.

Today, I say Good Bye
with heart breaks my mind ever.
I can’t express my pain..
Good Bye dear……

But
Don’t forget the fading flower
you leave behind…
who lives with just fond wishes
of past by gone sunny days.

2 comments:

  1. :) Means..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. pious feling of love which directly comes from depth of heart /aurr its frangnce of flower like rose even a rose we pluk out from d plant its smeel till its become dry

    ReplyDelete

സത്യസന്ധമായ അഭിപ്രായം എഴുതുമല്ലോ?